Flash Empires Flash Empires

Nice

Its a very nice game, It was very fun. The only thing is that the defense games are getting old. Your idea was not anything completely new. I still none the less had fun with it.

Candy Catch! Candy Catch!

Nice

Nice game you got here. I like the graphics and I like the gameplay. Good job.

Rudy responds:

boxes. boxes.

Could be #1 with work

The first thing it needs work on is its graphics. It needs to be more than just boxes. and it needs a background like a .png background made in PS or somthing. The second thing is the sound. It needs sound effects when you die and stuff. But thats all I can think of for a review.

Paliño Paliño

Yay

Finnaly a game that involves tasty mexican treats. If only I could make somthing this great. the sound was good and graphics were great. But I have one question where did you think of such an odd idea.

Kenney responds:

While eating some tasty burritos, I thought it was my call to create a game featuring all these snacks. =)

Sweet Squid Scroller Sweet Squid Scroller

not bad

Not bad. But it needs better sound I muted my speakers so I coulden't have to listen to it. But its very good. Just change the sound. If the sound is changed it would be great.

Retron Retron

Nice

To the guy below me the scripts are random so thats is why a life was there. Ok this game is really hard and I loved it. the moving scren was cool. You get a 5/5

Music Ping Music Ping

Awsome

Please pardon the dick below me it is not his fault his dad beats him and he wakes up with a sore asshole. But this game is hard and I could not beat level 1 but it is still a good game. Overall you could make it better but its great no matter what.

Sprite Platform Game Tut2 Sprite Platform Game Tut2

alright

it was alright but it needs so much more. try mentoing the api cameras for side scrolling. I know I used it in ronin saves hannukah. if you pm me i can help. also in you tut you need to explain the codes not just say copy and paste.

James The Deep Sea Zebra James The Deep Sea Zebra

Great

Its another james the zebra game. Mabye you could try to do one with James on the moon. Any on with the review I was a slight bit disapointed with this one. The game itself was great but the mini games you unlock after beating it were not as good as in James the Cristmas zebra. I give it a 9.5

Strawberry Clock Says... Strawberry Clock Says...

Neat

I liked it but i had a hard time understanding it but other than that it was great.g

DingoEatingFuzz responds:

I'm glad you liked it :D

Speakonia sounds are bad enough normally, but when you compress them they are even worse :(